Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bridal Shower card

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share a card I made for a bridal shower recently for a dear, sweet couple in my church.  I tried my hand at a little shabby chic.  I used a ivory card base that I stamped French script background, SU! and inked edges with walnut distress ink, I punched a lace border, Martha Stewart and inked as well.  On a piece of Kraft cardstock I first offstamped the grid background, Kaisercraft.  The flower image is from Best Friends, Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Expressions, Inkadinkado in rich cocoa, Memento. I inked the edges and punched the notebook edge, EK Success.  I colored in the flower image with a white gel pen to make it pop.  I hope you like it.  Please let me know what you think.  I thought the sentiment was perfect for a new couple or any couple for that matter.  I hope you are all having a good week.  School is back in full swing here in my neck of the woods and we are trying to get back into the routine.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The soft colors are gorgeous. I love the script in the background, too, and how you distressed the border die. Great job Chere!

    ReplyDelete