Thursday, March 1, 2012

Inspired Stamps-March Shape Up


Hello Everyone, Happy Thursday.  Today at Inspired Stamps, the DT has been challenged to create projects with shape stamps.  I have chosen to use Scenic View, Inspired Stamps.  This set has mountains, grass, water, clouds, a fence, among other scenic items.  I chose to create a window view of the mountains.  I used the Strength set for my sentiment.





Stamps:  Scenic View, Strength, Inspired Stamps
Ink:  Tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Memento and crushed olive, distressed ink Ranger
Paper:  White cardstock, Georgia Pacific
Tools:  Spellbinders label one
Embellishments:  liquid pearls and white enamel paint
Techniques:  coloring, Copic markers; inked sentiment label with distress ink; used pop dots for dimension

Thank you for stopping by, please leave me a comment and tell me what you think.  Also please stop by my fellow DT blogs to see their creative projects using shape stamps.  Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love how you made it a window card and snow on the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, Chere! This is such a gorgeous card!! I love the idea of the scene being seen through a window! Very innovative! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW!! What a GREAT use of this set and I LOVE your card!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete