Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inspired Stamps- Easter Card

Hello Everyone, it is Thursday and time for the Inspired Stamps DT post.  This week we were asked to create Easter cards.  I decided to make a pop up card.  I thought it would be a great effect to open the card and have the cross pop up.  I stamped the pop up section with Names of Jesus background stamp and the sentiment and cross from His Cross set, Inspired Stamps.

Scripture is from His Wounds, Inspired Stamps.  I stamped the nails
onto silver duct tape (purchased from local hardware store).
I cut out shape and wrapped in twine.  I added liquid pearls to center
of punched flowers.

Inside of card with pop up cross from His Cross set, Inspired Stamps.
I colored the image with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment and punched out
of cardstock and cut rounded bottom edge off so it would sit flat and added punched flowers.
This card was fun to make and I love the look of the cross pop up.  Hope you enjoyed.  Let me know what you think and please be sure to check out the other DT for their fabulous creations.  Also be sure to check out Antoinette's blog for 31 days of mixed media tutorials.

2 comments: