Friday, January 20, 2012

Unity- Friends with Flair

Hello Unity-Friends with Flair.  I thought I would make another baby card.  I love this image Time and Season Itty Bitty with the Charles Dickens quote " Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of it's own".  I thought it would make a great baby card.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used the sentiment from Spring set.  I added some blue gingham ribbon and a button.  The button was white so I used my Copic marker to color the button the same hue as the little birdies.  Have a great night and stay warm.

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Great colours and I love that sentiment. It's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love these vibrant colors for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I've ever seen that stamp. Really like it. Very cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love the bit of gingham ribbon, especially for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet card..those owls are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderfully sweet. I love the image with all the birdies in the tree and your fabulous colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious is this! The gingham ribbon is the right about of homespun goodness to welcome a new one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete