Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Joy- Stamptv



Hello, I will be posting more Christmas card designs over the next few days.  This was was created with free digital image from stamptv (Gina K designs).  The image downloads 3 per page in three different sizes, so I am showing card designs for all three sizes.  I chose to color all images the same with Copic markers and then just altered the background.  The embossing folders were Sizzix (Basic Grey designs) in Christmas line.  I bought these at JoAnn's for mear pennies a folder during an incredible sale.  I do love a great sale.
Have a Happy New Year.  I am hoping that I can create Christmas cards year round, so the week before Christmas I will not be rushing around trying to get them finished.  We will see if I can stick with that resolution.  Life has a funny way of happening and messing up perfectly good plans.  I wish you and your family many blessings in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I could easy tackle Christmas Cards like these. Different but still using basics.

    ReplyDelete