Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Christmas cards- Stampendous



Here are a few more CAS Christmas cards.  These were stamped using the Snowy Short Stacks, Stampenous clear stamp set.  In this set you have different heads, bodies, feet and accessories.  It also includes a few cute sayings, like to warm your heart.  This set can be used all winter long.  In the snowman card, I embossed the base with a Sizzix embossing folder (grid snowflake) and the penguin I used the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and used the debossed side.  I used Spellbinder oval and scalloped ovals on both cards and colored both cards with Copic markers.  I was trying to make these as CAS as possible.  It is amazing the difference it makes for the look of the card by just embossing the background.  My non-cardmaking friends are so impressed with the detail.  Should I tell them how easy it is to do or let them think I slaved over the making of their card?  Drop me some kind words.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment