Thursday, September 25, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

We are finishing up 30 days of Christmas at Inspired Stamps.  The Christmas stamps are on sale and there is plenty of inspiration to help you get your Christmas cards under way.  Last week the 1 inch Snowmen were taken out of temporary retirement.  There are limited numbers of this set left in the Inspired Stamps Online Store, so if you love this set as much as I do, go and grab one for yourself.  This set is great for cards, tags and gift giving.









I used a manilla tag and covered it with BoBunny Christmas collage papers and inked the edges.  I stamped the sentiment from this set in the lower corner in brown ink.  I cut several vellum snowflakes from various Sizzix thin dies and punched out the smaller Martha Stewart snowflake.  I stamped and colored the snowmen and punched with 1 inch and half inch circle punches and attached to tag.  I tied a triple loop bow and attached to bottome of tag.  The reinforcement at top of tag was die cut and adhered.  Tied a bow with Baker's twine and attached tag to snowflake card front.
Hope you enjoyed my card.  Please be sure to check out the other DT Christmas creations by clicking on the links to the right or visiting the Inspired Stamps blog.  I hope all the different Christmas cards have given you ideas for your card making this Christmas.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment