Thursday, September 18, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello Everyone!  Back with more Christmas cards.  I hope you are getting some inspiration for your own Christmas cards.  We have lots of beautiful designs made by the design team for this whole month as well as several at the Inspired Stamps Blog, so be sure to check them all out.  All the stamps used in these designs are available at the Inspired Stamps Online Store and I believe there is a sale with all the Christmas stamps still going on, so be sure to take advantage.
Today I chose to make a card that would be easily mass produced.  I used the Snowflake all over punch from Martha Stewart to punch the white cardstock, I backed it with some beautiful Bo Bunny Powder Mountain papers (guess what, they are soon to be in stock in the Inspired Stamps Online Store, along with other BoBunny 6 X 6 paper packs), I cut three flags with other papers in this great collection.  I stamped the Merry Christmas tree using a couple of blue ink pads, as well as a brown for the trunk and a yellow for the star.  I added a bit of clear stardust glitter pen.  This card can be easily mass produced and the colors can be changed for a whole different look.
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out all the great designs created by the rest of the DT.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment