Thursday, September 11, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday


Hello everyone.  Inspired Stamps is celebrating 30 days of Christmas in the month of September.  If you need some Christmas card inspiration make sure to visit the Inspired Stamps blog this whole month.  Today and every Thursday in September, the Inspired Stamps DT are creating Christmas cards using Christmas stamps or maybe stamp sets that are not Christmas sets in a Christmas way.  Today I used the Bind and Stitch set using the crossstitch lines to create my own Christmas tree and the star image from the Psalm 91 Protection set.  This is a flip interactive card so for the backside of the circle I used an image from the 1.5 inch circle Christmas set.
I used some Christmas patterned paper and red cardstock.  I punched some evergreen boughs and flowers for an accent on each corner.
I just love these interactive cards, but I have not mastered how to take a great picture of  each side of the card.  I will have to continue to work on that.
You can find the stamp sets I used today and many others in the Inspired Stamps Online store.  Please be sure to visit the other DT members blogs by clicking on the links in my sidebar to see their wonderful Christmas creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment