Thursday, July 3, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday DT


Hello Everyone.  Today in honor of the 4th of July we are designing projects with the Hymn line and Red, White and Blue.
I used February Hymn Girl (she has a heart that she can hold up or to me she is blowing it, like a kiss).  I replaced the heart with star punch outs in red, white and blue.  I used a Paper Studio embossing folder that made the flag banner, but to make it stand out a bit more I added the red twine (Martha Stewart) and added white stitch lines around the outside of each flag.  I punched a zigzag border from same cardstock I used for the stars to add more visual interest.  The Hymn girl was colored with Copic markers.

Thank you for stopping by, please be sure to check out all the other beautiful projects by the DT. This stamp set and many more in the Hymn line can be purchased in the Inspired Stamps online store, so be sure to pop over and check them out, who knows you might even find a sale.  Have a happy and safe Fourth.
Entered in Twisted Tuesday challenge:  red, white and blue with the twist to use stars

No comments:

Post a Comment