Thursday, July 10, 2014

Inspired Stamps July New Release

 Hello Everyone.  Today is the Inspired Stamps July Release.  We have several of individual stamps to be released, available for purchase in the Inspired Stamps Online store Friday at noon.
Today I used the new "Praying for you" it might be called "I am praying" in the online store.  I used Bazzill cardstock and Vintage Marketplace paper (also available in the Inspired Stamps online store).  The papers coordinate well with each other.  I love green, so I could not resist the green gingham checked paper with the beautiful roses.  I embossed the pink cardstock and inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.  I used Spellbinder dies to cut label shape and circle. I hand cut the tails on banners.  As a finishing touch,  I added a bow and some pearls that I colored with a Copic marker to match.
Please check out the other released stamps and the other DT members beautiful work.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments: