Thursday, January 9, 2014

Inspired Stamps January Release

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I took some time off to be with my family, clean and rearrange my craft space (still a work in progress).  I am sure many of you ladies can relate.
Today Inspired Stamps is releasing some new stamps and our talented DT will be showcasing these new stamps in their projects so please be sure to check out all the DT blogs, I am sure you will love them all.  The stamps will be available in the Inspired Stamps online store Friday at noon.
I am using the new 2 X 2 individual scripture Isaiah 26:4.  I used my dd favorite color scheme of red, black and white.  I received some new Spellbinder dies (Crosses Two and A2 Fancy Postage Edge)  for Christmas.  I embossed the background with a fleur de lisa  Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked with pumice stone, fired brick and black soot distress inks for more depth.  I used Co'ordinations paper so that I could get the two colors after a bit of sanding.  I hope you visit the other DT  and see their creations and don't forget to stop by the Inspired Stamps blog for more posts and possibly a few surprises.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Chere! Your card is lovely. Love the Scripture sentiment and the details on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Love the papers and the cross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!!! love how you made the background..

    ReplyDelete