Friday, September 21, 2012

Unity Friends with Flair

Hello fellow friends with flair, this is my creation for this week.  I made this for a couple who had celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  Wow! So awesome and I thought I would send them a card.  I used the Joy=Gratitude Itty Bitty set.  I love this set and I added some script in the background and inked with antique linen distress inks and added some flowers and bling.  Not fully happy with it but wanted to send it while they were still celebrating.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. I think your card is perfect. Fifty years. Wow! I work in a nursing home. In June, we had 2separate couples celebrate 70 years together. Isn't that amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the script bg and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) I love the text background and the slant of the note paper. The flowers look so prety and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your colors and inked script background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!The colors are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the colors and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love purple and green together, and this has such a pretty, delicate look. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete