Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Favorite Things-Tea Party

 I love the Pure Innocence line of My Favorite Things (MFT).  I had purchased this set a while back at my local stamping store and never inked it up.  A friend's daughter was having a tea party birthday and I thought this would be perfect.  I stamped and cut out the dress and the tablecloth out of patterned paper and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers.  I used Hero Arts pennants for the middle birthday pennant and some Martha Stewart bakers twine.  I used Spellbinders to cut the pennants and the image. Super sweet.  I love how it turned out. Hope you are having a great day, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely perfect for the tea party birthday, Chere! I love how she's at the cute table, and how you paper pieces the table cloth and her dress :) The banner is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete