Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nativity Kids Christmas Card

Merry Christmas to all.   I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas sharing time with family and friends.  This time of the year seems to go by so quickly, since there is so much to do: bake, make cards, wrap presents, on and on.
I did not get my Christmas cards completed, so I was still working on them the week of Christmas.   I loved this stamp set by Recollections because it reminded me of the sweet plays with the children playing all the roles.  I chose a stairstep card to showcase all the images.  This was very time consuming to color, so this was the only one I made like this.  I do love it and would love to improve on it and make more for next year.  I hope you enjoy.  I will be posting more cards that I made in the next few days.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment