Thursday, December 22, 2011

Inspired Stamps, Christmas Girl Ornament

Inspired Stamps, HLO Christmas girl and sentiments
Hello Everyone!  I hope this finds everyone well, I have been a bit (well ok, more than a bit under the weather).  I have made an ornament for today's post.  This is one of those papier mache shapes, which I painted white and stamped the sentiment directly on the ornament.  I paper pieced the girls outfit from Me and My Big Idea papers and colored the rest of the girl with Copic markers.  I popped up the holly leaves for more dimension.  The wired ribbon is from Michael's and I cut holly leaves from Sizzix die.  I think she is very sweet and she will find a nice home on the Christmas tree this year.  Thank you for looking.  Please be sure to check out my fellow DT members blogs for their Christmas creations.  Have a joyous day with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment