Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello again!

Hello, I have been so busy lately with work, family, and ministry that I have not had much time to craft. I don't know about you, but I really need that time for myself to help balance out the other things that life throws at us.

Here is a picture of a little squirrel that my son saw out our front window the morning of our first snow. It is so amazing what God will share with us if we take the time to "Be still". This little squirrel was perched on our corn ledge eating acorns. When he finished he would run down and burrow his head in the snow, repeatedly until he came up with another acorn. My son "collected" acorns and wanted to now share his collection with this little squirrel who was working so hard to find a nut. We threw some of our acorns out to the squirrel, but he ignored them and went about searching his way. It really was a beautiful sight and it reminded us that God provides for all the creatures, so how much more does He want to provide for our needs. We get so busy at this time of the year that all to often we do not stop to "be still and listen to that small voice" , but if we do we can be calmed and reminded that He loves us and wants to care for us. This holiday season take time to stop and listen to what God is trying to tell you.
I will be posting some card creations as I finish them, so please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment