Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Handmade Christmas cards finished


Three days of crafting and my handmade Christmas cards are finished. Now to hope that I made enough to send to family and relatives out of town, as well as, for our church family. I feel crazy at this time of year and lots of my friends tell me I am "nuts" for doing this, but I just love to give everyone a handmade card. It is like giving a piece of myself to the recipient. I hope they open it and feel the love that I put into each and every card. This year was harder than most because I "lost" my creative juice so overwhelmed with end of the semester duties and the craziness of everything my family had going on as well. But here they are all 63 handmade cards. I will upload a picture of each kind with a description. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment