Monday, May 17, 2010

You're tea-fiffic

It was time to get creative and make some cards for my church again. I have been busy and if I do not have a deadline I can find 101 things to do around the house other than create. But I am sure I am like many of you who need the creating as a sort of therapy. It is very therapeutic for me to create a card and step away from my other roles for a little while. I stumbled upon some "how to" videos at http://stamptv.ning.com . I had purchased a Spellbinders Impressabilities Circles template a few months ago and had not "played" with it much and I saw Gina K's video and I pulled it out to play. This is the card I came up with. Paper: Chocolate chip, Stampin Up!; pink textured cardstock, DCWV; white cardstock, Geogia Pacific
Stamps: Latte Love, Fiskars
Ink: Memento, Tuxedo black, Chocolate chip, Stampin Up!
Tools: Spellbinders Impressabilities Circles (as a stencil for background), Labels one, Nestabilities
Technique: colored image with Copic markers and glaze pen and used silver paint pen for the spoon
I love to receive comments, please let me know what you think. I will be posting the other cards I created soon. Thank you and have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love how the impressabilities look here. I haven't tried those yet. Great vibrant coloring on the tea cup too.

    ReplyDelete