Sunday, May 2, 2010

Having a Rrruff day?

I have been sick this past week and trying to play catch up with all my mommy, wifely, and work duties. After this week I will have some vacation time from work and I hope to get back to my creative side.
I thought I would share this cute card that could be sent to a friend dealing with a difficult situation or could just use a card "hug".
The image and sentiment are Inkadinkado. I used the Cuttlebug plaid embossing folder on background paper and lightly sanded to bring out the white core. I used Nestabilities for image and matte. A couple of Prima flowers and a large white brad and voila. Quick and easy card
"hug" for a friend in need.
I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! It's great how the argyle bg matches the argyle doggie. Sorry you were sick. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete