Thursday, December 6, 2012

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday



christmas



Hello Everyone, it is Thursday and time to post the Inspired Stamps DT Thursday project.  Today I used this sweet 1 inch Snowman set again.  I just love the versatility of this set.  So many cute snowmen and snowladies to choose from.  Today I cut some postage stamp shapes, using a Sizzlet die.  I stamped and colored the images, debossed with a snowflake folder (Cuttlebug) and inked with anique linen and walnut distress inks.  I sprayed with frosted shimmer spray and pop dotted to dp when dry.  I believe the dp is MME and used Martha Stewart red ribbon for bow.  Mounted all to red cardbase.  Fun, Christmas card.  Please don't forget to check out the sale going on at Inspired Stamps and check out the other DT creations by visiting links to the right or the Inspired Stamps blog.  Have a great day and have fun working on your Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment