Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspired Stamps- November Release

 Hello Everyone, it is Thursday and today we have some sneak peaks of Inspired Stamps November Release.  Please make sure to check out what the other Inspired Stamps DT have made with the new releases.  Check out Antoinette's blog to see who Inspired Stamps has partnered with and how you can get involved.  I have  made two cards today, I could not decide which of the sets I wanted to use, so I used both.  The first card is a telescoping card, I saw this pattern this week on Splitcoaststampers.com.  I used Vintage Christmas, Inspired Stamps with verses Luke 2:10 and 2:11 and shepherd image.  This set was perfect for this unique card.
Closed telescoping card.  I used Vintage Christmas stamp set by Inspired Stamps.
I used Spellbinder circles and eyelet circles.


I masked image to sponge background color. This is the card fully open.
This is Winter Ruth, Inspired Stamps.  The main image has her hands in her pockets,
but you can add other images, like this one of her holding a present.  I love this set and you will too.

Here she is upclose.  I colored her with Copic markers and used pop dots to raise up present.
I embossed and spritzed background with Shimmer spray.  The card base is DCWV and dp is Colorbok.
Are you ready for some great news:
;:;
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these cards, these wonderful new stamps sets, which will be released at noon on Friday, November 4 at http://www.inspiredstamps.com/.

5 comments:

  1. Chere, your projects are SO beautiful!! Love the telescoping card, the stamp set is so perfect for this! And your Winter Ruth is gorgeous - I LOVE her red coat. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chere I love that telescoping card!!! I agree with Kary, that stamp set is perfect for that!!!! Both of your cards are just gorgeous ( great coloring as always)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards. The top one is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The telescoping card is awesome! I love how you colored Ruth as well, she's gorgeous as a brunette:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever! Love the telescoping card. I've never seen one of those before. I really love the card using Winter Ruth. Your coloring is wonderful and you chose a great pp and cardstock combo.

    ReplyDelete