Sunday, July 17, 2011

Musical Thank you







My dd recently had a piano recital and I made this thank you card for her piano teacher. We think the recital is just as important to the instructor as the student. So we always like to give the teacher a little something to show our gratitude.

This is the card that I came up with this year. The rubber stamp is by Stampendous and I cut the image with Spellbinders and with the die still in place inked with Distress Inks and then matted in purple. I colored the flower with Copic markers and I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and inked it a bit as well. I used some velvet stiched ribbon that I had purchased at Michaels for a finishing touch.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great card! I really like that stamp and the way you distressed it. I'm sure her piano teacher loved it.

    ReplyDelete