Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teen girl card

I was watching www.stampTV.com with GinaK. and she taught this chaulking technique making plaid background paper and then stamping with Versamark to and clear embossing. I liked the way it turned out and how it set off my image. Again I was "playing" with my Copic markers coloring the image. Copics are a BIG investment, but I have to say I have really enjoyed using them. I must be one of those people that is relaxed by coloring, because I really do not mind it at all.
Stamps: Teen rocks, My Favorite Things
Ink: Tuxedo black, Memento; Versamark
Paper: white cardstock, Georgia Pacific; blue background, DCWV; kraft cardstock, Stampin Up!
Tools: label die, PTI; flower dies, Spellbinders; corner chomper, We Are Memory Keepers
Embellishments: orange brad, The Paper Studio; orange suede ribbon, bought at local scrapbook store
I want to lift those who have been close to the path of destruction by these recent storms and tornados. We thank God for His protection on our family during last nights storm. It did some damage in our area, closer than we have ever seen it before. Please pray for those families that have lost everything.
Have a nice, dry (hopefully) weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment