Saturday, January 9, 2010

3D Flowerbox Paper Garden


I was inspired by my son to recycle this very unique box of Trident layers gum. My son turned this box into a 3D person, with an additional person kept in bottom pocket. We put a magnet on the back and he gave it to a dear friend of mine for Christmas. After finishing another box of gum, I thought I would try my hand at making a crafty creation with the box. I stamped flower boxes and stems from the Martha Stewart clear stamp set. I used punched flowers with gems and glitter. I also used a few felt flowers from American Crafts Greenhouse collection. I punched a butterfly using Martha Stewart punch and added a few gems. Tied a ribbon for top of box and added a magnet to the back. I love the 3D flower box paper garden. Remember you can turn trash into a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment