Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh Baby - card


I made this card with my Cricut Expressions machine, no stamping at all. I cut the birds/nest at 2 1/2 inches from chipboard and dp. I used the multicut setting on my machine and set it under settings for 2X and it cut perfectly. This was not regualar chipboard it was the lightweight cardboard that is packed in with new jammies and such. (Good way to recycle :)) I also cut the branch at 2 1/2 inches from cardboard and dp. The sentiment was 1 1/2 inches. All of these images were off the Zooballoo cart. I added Family/love dp for background and varigated ribbon as accent. This was designed for a friend of mine to welcome her new baby. I am starting to become more comfortable with my machine and trying new things, this was a lot of fun to make. The hardest part was choosing the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment