Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow globe card


I bought this stamp set last year after Christmas and had not even cut or mounted the stamps. The set is called Holiday Snowglobe by All Night Media. It comes with nine stamps and a black stamp pad. I stamped the bunny and masked it and stamped the surrounding trees. I colored with watercolor crayons and then used my large 2 way glue pen and Martha Stewart snow glitter. I embossed a piece of blue cardstock with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and matted it with white and tied with a ribbon and mounted whole piece on red card base. The sentiment was from a clear stamp set by Inkadinkadoo. I colored in the stars with a gold metallic pen.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, I have the same set and was trying to figure out the right design to make it look good.

    ReplyDelete