Thursday, February 25, 2016

Inspired Stamps Bible Journaling DT Post


Hello everyone, Inspired Stamps is back today with some bible journaling inspiration.  I have seen scripture mixed media cards and I have been wanting to try.  I am new to mixed media, it definately takes me out of my comfort zone but it was fun.  I used IS Labelmaker Verses.  I stamped the Phillipians 4:13 verse on DCWV dp and cut all the words apart.  I wanted some of the words to be off kilter and emphasized with different color.  I added some Gelatos and stencil paste in the background and then glued on a cork heart and a handmade tiny rose.
Please let me know what you think.  This is my favorite verse and these are colors that make me happy.  It was a fun process but I think I definately need to play some more.
Have a great day and do not forget to visit the Inspired Stamps blog for more ideas and visit the Inspired Stamps Etsy store by clicking on "Shopping anyone?" tab.  Check out the other DT members to see what they have come up with.  Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment