Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello Everyone.  Hope you are all warm.  We are in the midst of another bout of snow.  We went so long with a mild winter and now we are seeing some snow.
Today our theme at Inspired Stamps is Easter.  Easter is only a few short weeks away, so now is the time to start creating Easter cards to share with your friends and family.  I chose Hymn Girl: March and Perfect Sentiments for my card.  I decided to go with a clean and simple card, embossing the white card and stamping Hymn Girl in the center.  I chose to emphasize the significance of the cross by only applying color to it.  I added the sentiment with a few punched flowers with Perfect Pearl accents.
I want to remind you that all these stamps and many more can be purchased in the Esty store and that shipping is free for orders over $25.00 in the US.
For more inspiration be sure to check out the Inspired Stamps blog.  New stamp sets are released on Fridays and Antoinette is hosting a Bible Journaling class for the month of March at her companion blog.  Be sure to stop by and check out the wonderful inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment