Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello everyone.
I hope you are all having a great week.  I must admit I am feeling a bit under the weather.  Today's assignment for the DT is a "love" card.  I tried lots of different ideas, but I was just did not like how things were turning out, so finally due to my not feeling the best and my frustration I did a literal interpretation of this assignment.  I used the Typewriter text lowercase. I just stamped each letter and punched with a .75 inch square and then used Spellbinder dies (smallest) to do scallop square.  I added a button and some Coats metallic thread for the "o".  I embossed a piece of red cardstock with a Sizzix embossing folder.

Please be sure to check the Inspired Stamps blog for more "love" cards from the rest of the talented DT and be sure to check tomorrow for new release stamps remember you can buy Inspired Stamps at the new Etsy location.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
P.S. The surgeon was very pleased with the progress my daughter is making but she must wait until the end of February to resume all normal activity.  This is to make sure that her bones have completely fused and she won't have any complications.  We have come this far so we will continue to wait.  God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

1 comment: