Thursday, August 28, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello everyone!  It is HOT, HOT, HOT here.  Boy, does it zap everything out of you.
 Today the DT could create anything.  We usually use the wonderful scripture stamps but today I wanted to showcase the other versatile stamps available in the Inspired Stamps Online store.  I made this gift set using a couple of stamp sets:  Tags and Thank you..  I closed the bag with a clothes pin (that I dyed myself).  I stamped the "Homemade with Love" sentiment from the Tags set.  I added a handmade rose and leaf.  I used the "Thank you" set for the sentiment and flowers on the tag.

I made the gift bag with the gift bag punch board and cut a window with a dye and added Bazzill paper to the front.
What do you think?  Some homemade cookies inside.  Would you like to receive this?

Have a great day and try to stay cool.  Please be sure to click on the other DT members in the sidebar to see what they came up with this week and head over to the Inspired Stamps Online Store for these stamps and so many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment