Thursday, February 6, 2014

Inspired Stamps February Release

Hello and welcome to Inspired Stamps February Release.  Today if you visit all the DT blogs you will see all the beautiful stamps that will be released at noon on Friday in the Inspired Stamps Online Store.  All the stamps are made in the U.S.A.
I used a new individual 2 X 2 scripture stamp (Psalms 9:10) for my card.  The font reminded me of a vintage typewriter so I used Majestic Squares, Spellbinder dies to layer with the image.  I dyed some crinkle ribbon to match and added faux stitching on the base layer to mimic the matte layers.
I created this card in a 4.25 X 4.25 size which is not a standard size, so I used my envelope punch board to make a custom envelope.
Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to stop by the Inspired Stamps blog for more inspiration and check out the other stamps being released this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment