Thursday, July 11, 2013

Inspired Stamps- Thursday DT





Hello everyone.  It is Christmas in July.  We are thinking about Christmas projects and card here at Inspired Stamps.  Today I used one of my favorite sets, Winter Ruth.  I colored her with Copic markers and fussy cut her and the ornament she is holding.  I made a card base out of white card stock and embossed another layer with an embossing folder.  I added some Stickles for some bling.  I stamped the sentiment and used the SU! Window punch and pop dotted on the image.  It is never too early to start thinking of designing and making Christmas cards, especially if you give out lots of them.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  Check out the other projects by all the other talented DT members at the Inspired Stamps blog.







1 comment: