Thursday, May 16, 2013

Inspired Stamps- DT Thursday

Hello Everyone, it is Thursday.  The Inspired Stamps DT has some layered creations to share with you.  Today I made this layered card using some dp from Linen Door, The Paper Studio.  I used a white doily (Wilton) and used antique linen distress inks.  I cut two banners (using a square punch at an angle, choose the square punch closest to the width of your paper).  I cut the label with a Tim Holtz moveable die and stamped Psalm 47:6 from the Sing for Joy set, Inspired Stamps.  I added some ribbon and a bit of bling.  I love the shabby chic-ness of the card.  I hope you liked it and have a great day.  Please don't forget to check out the other designs by going to Inspired Stamps blog or clicking individuals on the right side of my blog.  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. very cute card! the way you use that doily is just perfecT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Super Sweet card, Chere!! I love the patterned paper you used and the banners and doily. What a lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete