Friday, February 11, 2011

Punched Valentines












Today I visited my sweet son's second grade class and brought the pieces to each of these cards plus a few I do not have shown. I brought a few that the kids could just color, but many others where they had to glue the different hearts and other shapes to make the dog, bear, bird, flower etc...

The cards are 3 X 3, with a 2.75 X 2.75 embossed with Cuttlebug heart folder as background piece.

I stamped sentiments from several stamp sets. I think the kids liked the "Your so tweet" and
"Caught the Love Bug" the best. I think they had a great time and I enjoyed sharing something I love with them.
Hope this inspires you to use your punches and punch "your art out" this Valentine's Day.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment