Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flurry of Love

This is one of my favorite Christmas cards to make.
I received a Big Shot for Christmas and now I can emboss leaving part of the card unembossed, because the pass is much larger than my original Sizzix machine.
Cardstock: red and green cardstock, The Paper Studio
Stamps: Flurry of Love, My Favorite Things; sentiment, holiday sentiments, The Creative Cafe
Tools: snowflake embossing folder, Basic Gray, Sizzix; snowflake punch, Martha Stewart; scallop border punch, Fiskars
Embellishments: Copic markers, stickles, and clear gem (colored red with Copic marker); I also used Aleene's Glitter Snow for "realistic" snow at bottom of image.

Thank you so much for looking. I enjoy sharing my creations with those you stop by, leave me a comment I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment