Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tag for CHA

I am getting very excited as I get ready to leave for Chicago to attend CHA. This is the tag I created with my online avatar for my backpack. Sorry I already attached it to the backpack (polka dot background). I used PTIs Everyday Button Bits for bird and sentiment. I cut a paper button (PTI dp) using a Sizzix die. I punched a few flowers with SU punch and added a bit of bling. The photo was taken many, many, moons ago so I thought I should help people recognize me from the blogosphere. I am sure that I will be like a little kid in a candy store (we have recently had some experience with this) and want one of everything I see. I pray that I will show some restraint.

2 comments:

  1. I am just getting around to check out your blog. I am glad I found it. I am adding it to Google reader so I can keep up with all of your wonderful creations. It was so fun to meet you at CHA. I hope you are enjoying what little bit of summer we have left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I hope you had fun at the trip!

    ReplyDelete