Friday, April 16, 2010

Polka Dot Birthday

A fun and fresh birthday card.I loved the bright green polka dots against the turquoise background on the dp and that became my inspiration for this card. I had purchased the green Prima flowers at Michael's on a really good sale and my daughter said "green flowers?" and I was determined to show her that green flowers could work on a project and I am please with how they look on this birthday card.
Paper: card blank, DCWV; lime green and white cardstock, The Paper Company; dp, DCWV
Ink: basic black, Stampin Up!
Stamps: Everything happy, Stampendous
Tools: happy birthday embossing folder, Cuttlebug; border punch, EK Success
Embellishments: Stiched ribbon; flower, Prima; button with ribbon center

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I love the font for the sentiment. Wish my handwriting looked like that.

    ReplyDelete